miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

People In My Life


Family: my mom her name is Maria Luisa, she is 48 years old,is a excelent person. My dad's name is Miguel, he is 51 years old, he protect me and is very serius man. I  have two sister and one brother, My sister's name is  Maria Eugenia the next is Maria Lucia and my little brother's name is Miguel Leonardo. We are a beautiful family. I love My Family.


Boyfriend: His name is Jose, he is 19 years old, he is my other half, he is a realy gentleman, He is so funny and sweet.. We have two years together.. I love this boy <3 


Friends: I love my friends because they are very attentive
and talkative, always are when we most need, are the best friends that I can have <3


My Babies <3: my doggies are the most beautiful thing i have, I have one girl and two boys, the girl's name is Candy her Husband is Rocky, they have a baby named tobby... I love my doggies <3 *-*

.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario